Thursday, April 30, 2009

Snow!

It snowed in the night up in the mountains! And it rained in very cold showers at our place! We can sense the cold from the mountains very well here. I even got a headache today and I'm thinking that it's the cold to blame.

But before it got to rain in the afternoon we got to do allot of work: cleaning up a place where the donkeys stayed during the winter, carrying food to the animals, carrying wood and feeding worms to the chickens. Much of it I did with together with Luisa and Tina and some with Pepe. Tina is a really hard worker just like Luisa.

That was until lunch time. After we ate me and Luisa (and of course the so annoying lamb) went for a walk. We got caught in the rain and had to take shelter under the roof of a gate. It was a weird situation because the owner of the house came out and talked to us from her balcony keeping us out in the rain. I am a bit anxious these days because it's getting closer and closer to leaving the family and the place and going away but Luisa is always around to keep my spirits up.

Radu Burtescu - Romania, Constanta

No comments:

Post a Comment