Sunday, April 5, 2009

5th of April 2009

I came back to the agriturismo for lunch and found the living room full of clients so we first had to serve them but after we had a very filling lunch that ended with one of Bruna’s delicious home made tarts. I also wrote down a couple of children’s and checky poems from Rocco. The first one is about a man who goes to the boss to get paied but he is met with these logical arguments to why his salary is late:

“Lunedi te li darò
O martedì se li avrò
Mercoledì e San Clementè
Jovedi no ti do niente
Venerdi a questa ora
Sabato a buna ora
Se domenica non ti o pagato
Lunedì resiamo a capo”

It’s a good song to learn the days of the week for sure: lunedì, martedì, mercoledì, jovedi, venerdi, sabato e domenica.
The oher one is a prononciation game and it goes like this:

“Al pazzo di Santo Pazza
Una pazza lava una pezza
Pasa un pazzo
Con un pezzo di pizza
Ofre la pizza alla pazza
La pazza rifiuta
Il pazzo sincazza
Prende la pazza, la pizza e la pezza
E li buta nel pozzo d’al Santo Pazza”

After lunch and cleaning around the living room and kitchen I left Lindsey to finish cleaning and I went to bed because I had a bit of migrene. I woke up to find out Lindey, Luisa, Michel and Pio all left for the lake at the top of the mountain. Maybe I’ll convince either Lindsey or Luisa to write what they did and saw there. In a future post... Since only Pepe and two of his friends were around, Rocco and his wife, I decided to go back to the family house and use the internet. I returned at “La Canestra” only for dinner.

Radu Burtescu - Romania, Constanta

No comments:

Post a Comment