Sunday, April 5, 2009

First LIVE written post

So until now I've been writing the content for this blog on Luisa's laptop but today while most of the family is at mass I get to write the first post from Noemi's computer. It's a very sunny and beautiful day and it's a pity to spend it inside but I have write that really enjoyed the cake the girls made yesterday and which I had for breakfast today. So great! And I'm back to eating fruits in the morning again as there where some pears, apples and mandarins laying around.

After breakfast we went with Rocco, a friend and guest of Pepe's to distribute some wood to people around Capitignano. First we went to Pepe's mother very close to the farm and she gave me the best present so far: a very clean sewed pair of pants I was considering of throwing away at some point because they were so badly torn. They now look like new! She's such a sweetheart.

Soon I'll start reading on the project in Scandinavia that I'm joining in May and in perticular on my part of organising an eco party in May or June.
http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/uk/about_the_festival/green_footsteps/
If you have any ideeas you'd like to share about organising such a green event let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment