Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Flying to Oslo!

I've been talking to Luisa and also after meeting her cousin and being invited to visit them in Lanciano I reconsidered my plans of hitchhiking to Norway to the One Step Beyond! project. I'll be staying a few more days with the Commentucci family and than travel with Luisa to her relatives. I've already booked a cheap flight (10€) to Oslo from Trapani, Sicily and I'll hitchhike there instead. I'm also considering of stopping for a couple of days in Napoli as well. I'm not happy flying but I'm happy I'll get to stay more with the family and travel a bit more in Italy which I've started to grow fond of.

Mille grazie a Luisa once more because she used her credit card, a Visa Electron even that Ryanair doesn't charge a tax for, to book my flight with. I don't have a credit card so I just returned the 10€ in cash.

There's much to thank Luisa for, after lunch she even went with me to the family house and insisted on looking until we found that book on Permaculture that Pepe has. From the book we got an idea about making a spiral herb garden in front of the tents.

And even though I made the compromise of buying a plane ticket I was happy the whole day though because we got to do allot of work. Even the family that brought the chestnut tree helped out. They slept in their caravan. And I got to do some cleaning up in the pigs stall and bringing some hay, adding two more back breaking stones on the rabbit path and cutting wood with the guest family. After lunch I carried some hay, carried some wood and did some digging on the spiral garden.





Radu Burtescu - Romania, Constanta

No comments:

Post a Comment